Share this

How to take better Halloween pictures

Halloween is just around the corner. This year try something different. Try a different approach to those snap shots. Click on the title and it will send you to Kodak's top 10 tips for taking better Halloween photos. Heck don't wait til Halloween, start shooting now:)

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2008 at 8:10 AM)  

Hello, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I guess you could say I'm still a stay at home mom as well. My studio is next to my home so that helps with both worlds. I was able to start my business because I was a stay at home mom. Love all the moments you have captured!

Are you kin to Todd & Lori Hamiliton? Keep up the good work!
Chat soon, Kriti Chappell

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2008 at 8:12 AM)  

Sorry, Kristi Chappell not Kriti

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP