Share this

Here's a slideshow of some of my favorite photos

Anonymous –   – (August 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

Well, as you know, I'm new to the whole blogging thing too. Of course, I never have really been on the hip wagon. I like this site, though, and your photography keeps getting better and better. I'm so glad you picked this up before I started having kids of my own!

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2008 at 11:09 AM)  

I love all these shots! :) Great Job!

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2008 at 4:17 PM)  

I love the pics of Macey asleep and her feet hanging out of the crib. The ice cream pics are great as well. I think you should post the one of Allison's face. You know which one I am talking about....it's my favorite.
Great job, Missy

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP