Share this

Popcorn and a Movie

The other night me and hubby watched Horton Hears a Who with our little toddler. O.K. so she only lasted about 20 minutes and she off playing with her older sisters. However, me and hubby really enjoyed it. I mean we really thought it was quiet funny!!



Sometimes if you change things up a bit it makes the most simple things even more fun. For instance,

like...





PoPpInG PoPcOrN!!

collage 1




We ALL, me, hubby, and all 4 kids gathered around the stove to watch the popcorn bag get

bigger and bigger.


collage 2





I think next time we may try popping popcorn the old timey way so we can actually see it popping. :D


IMG_6471



Even though she didn't last through movie, it was fun while it lasted.

IMG_6479

IMG_6480




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP