Share this

Christmas cards are on their way!!

If you haven't learned by now, I'm the biggest procrastinator (OMG, I just spelled that word right on the first try! :O ) their ever was. And getting my Christmas cards out is no different. I had to put a rush on the shipping, LOL. I got them today and I am busy addressing them all.

I wanted something really cute and unique this year for our cards, but nothing really seemed to hit the spot. Finally I got a family portrait of us all. It's not what I had in mind...at all! However, I do like what I came up with. Give me a couple of days and I'll post our digital Christmas card!






IMG_6105








HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP