Share this

Home Sweet Home



As I swept my kitchen floor, and opened the door to brush it out (b/c I was too lazy to use the dust pan:) I was surprised to see this...



IMG_3174 copy




He/she was so beautiful. Most butterfly's I see around the house are yellow.


IMG_3168 copy



He finally got tired of me chasing him and flew away. I continued to sweep my floor and saw that he came back...


IMG_3172 copy2




...And then he flew away again.




I looked out my door one more time and found him on my steps again.



IMG_3184copy




And then I left him alone. Who knew that such a small creature could brighten up my morning so much.




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

beverly –   – (August 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM)  

great photos

Missy –   – (August 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM)  

These are great!!

Suki –   – (September 2, 2009 at 1:21 PM)  

Wonderful how a tiny creature can make up your day!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP