Share this

♥ Who's Celebrating?

My next to youngest, which I usually call her my other youngest b/c she was the youngest for so long, is celebrating her 8th birthday today. Where did those 8 yrs. go?

She is so loving, caring, and has a super BIG heart. The easiest of the bunch to please. Full of life and the littlest of things brings a smile on her face. An absolute joy to be around.

I see so much of myself in her. Madison is definitely the girly one of the bunch. I am so blessed that God put her in my life and allowed me to be her mother. I hope you enjoy this special day.

I put together a couple of photo collages of her throughout the past 8 years. She is and has always been able to fall asleep anywhere. Whats funny, is she's usually the last one to actually go to sleep though.

Madison sleeping collage

Here's one for every year.

Madison 8 yrs collage

Happy Birthday Madison!!
We love you!



HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Suki –   – (July 19, 2009 at 6:20 PM)  

Happy Birthday! Time flies by too fast!

Recent blog:=- I don’t say life is easy

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP