Share this

The Tooth Fairy Moved In.


I found this adorable Fairy door on Etsy. The girls love it, and are anxiously awaiting for another loose tooth:) The packaging was very neat. The picture doesn't do this door justice. You would think I was getting something for this post, lol, but I'm not. I just wanted to share with you guys in case the Tooth Fairy wanted to move into your house;)


Hayley  – (January 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  

I LOVE the fairy portal. What a darling idea!

Hayley  – (January 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM)  

I can't remember if I mentioned this to you or not, but here is a site for something else you might like: http://www.elf-magic.com/about.htm
It is for "magic elves" that arrive between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and then you pull them out at the same time each year. They apparently create lots of fun and mischief while they are on leave from the toy making at the North Pole!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP