Share this

Ahhhh, You Love Me!




O.K. so if your reading this, then that means you followed me over here, or you just accidentally found me:) Either way...if you like me you can hit the follow me button to your right so it looks like I have lots of friends :P

After Macey's bath, she wanted to brush her teeth all by herself. There is just something so cute about a little one doing "big" kid things. She sat on this stool for several minutes playing with her tooth brush. FYI, I did finish her teeth for her:)

































I can't believe she'll be two in two months. Where does the time go?
You can view more of Macey's pics by clicking here.

Awdrey  – (January 24, 2009 at 8:40 PM)  

Commenting on my own blog, lol testing out a comment widget:)

Hayley  – (January 24, 2009 at 8:55 PM)  

What a sweetheart, and yes, they do grow too fast!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP