Share this

Happy belated birthday Mango


O.K. I've got lots to catch up on, so I'll just start here. Mango, which is our Golden Retriever just celebrated her 14th birthday on Oct. 13. Wow! I can't believe it's been that long since I got her. I still remember the day I picked her out:) She is such a sweet pet and so good with kids. I can tell she is aging fast, but still seems to be doing o.k. with it. I wished she could still handle fetching the ball a few times, but she starts limping after just one toss. We love our Mango and I don't know what our household will be like when it's her time. She is our last pet in the house:(

Anonymous –   – (October 22, 2008 at 6:07 AM)  

I can't believe Mango is 14. Time really does fly.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP