Share this

Pancakes for breakfast:)

Well Sat. morning while I was sleeping in;) Warren wakes me up to say he had made pancakes. Whoa, stop, wait, what?? It was such a nice surprise, and they tasted really good!! I told him from now on I expected pancakes on Mother's Day:) Now that I'm posting this blog I wished I had gotten a shot of it. Not only did he make the pancakes, he did this while watching our 18month old at the same time. He did inform me that she climbed up on top of the kitchen table once while he was cooking :O I wished I could have been a fly on the wall.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP