Share this

Mmm Cookies!

The kids and I made cookies today. Some of them sampled the cookie dough b/f we even got them in the oven:)













They all enjoyed some warm chocolate chip cookies and milk. I think Macey took one bite out of every cookie.










Macey was more than willing to share her cookies with her big brother.









Take the time to spend it with your kids. They love and enjoy the simplest things...

No matter how old they are:)

Hayley  – (September 11, 2008 at 6:55 PM)  

Awdrey, I love these pictures. It looks like you and the kids had a great time.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP